Monday, February 22, 2016

Embroidered quilt labels


We are hanging our annual quilt show tomorrow at the Rome, GA library.  It is always so exciting to see the quilts adorn the walls and staircase.  In preparation, I needed to label my two quilts that will be hanging.  I made them using my embroidery machine.  I went ahead and made 4 of them, so I guess that means I am committed to two more finishes in 2014!









I used fusible webbing on the back, so all I had to do was iron it on.....have I ever mentioned how much I hate handwork?














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...