Monday, July 29, 2013

Delectable Mountains Variations - WARNING Quilter's eye candy overdose...........

One of the first quilt classes I ever took was from Billie Lauder. She taught one of those classes where you leave with a world of information on shortcuts and techniques, that you can use for the rest of your quilting life. One of the things she showed us was quick piecing methods for delectable mountains. I am gearing up to make one soon, so I have been on a web search of images for different variations. This block is just about as versatile as a log cabin!

I had to make myself stop with the images, as I could have gone on all day.......see for yourself - just google: delectable mountains quilt image




I don't know about you, but I am inspired - off I go to create another quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...