Friday, October 26, 2012

Free Block of the Month from Lecien - Finishing

I am writing this post in November of 2011 and am not sure if there will be a month beyond Block 12 for finishing instructions. Just in case, I am scheduling this reminder post. Don't yell at me if I forget to check it and correct something. You may however, let me know if I am posting something in error, so that I can let everyone else know.

Time to download the next block of this beautiful applique quilt! Click on the photo below, to get finishing instructions:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...