Sunday, November 20, 2011

A new free block of the month quilt pattern

I just found this new block of the month pattern, which looks like it is going to be gorgeous!




For some reason blogger is giving me a hard time about attaching the link to the photo, so Click here to go to the pattern link............
I will be sure to download each of these as they come in......probably won't get started on it yet, as I am in the middle of my Florabunda quilt.  Just wanted to let you know about it though, so you can download as well!

4 comments:

  1. And will you remind US to get the blocks? That is always the hard part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could we get a more-complete URL for the pattern. I keep coming up empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also cannot access the Vintage Tiles Revisited BOM by clicking on the picture or the "click here" link. Do you have the URL that you could post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that the link has been fixed - please let me know if you have further problems.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...