Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's coming!!!

Yikes! can you believe that there are only 70 days left till Christmas? To help us get there, SewCalGal has a fantastic Christmas Quilt show starting November 28th. This one is a little special to me, because it is one of the very first things I participated in on my journey in blogland. My Christmas quilt last year landed more hits to my page than anything else for the first several months of my blog. It was so exciting to see people coming to my little spot in blogland to see what I had worked so very hard on creating.

The show is a lot of fun, and certainly a little motivation for me to get quilting now.




Have you made your Christmas list yet? I haven't............guess that should be first on my agenda huh?

Let's get busy and have some fun! It's definitely not to early to pull out the Christmas CDs...and if you are hot flashing like me - then by all means go ahead and turn the air conditioning on until the family asks for their long johns! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...