Saturday, June 4, 2011

A finish!

I have completed my first blocks for my first online Bee. Each of us decided to do two blocks for our group, so we ended up with a total of 12 blocks from our bees, which will make a bed-sized quilt. The colors are chosen by the recipients, but the block patterns are chosen by the one making the block....Here are the twelve that I am sending out.

Orange/gray/white:

"I spy" - lot's to look at:




Purple/Grey/white:



Aqua/turquoise/navy/grey/khaki/white:





"Make it a rainbow" - vivid colors:




Green/brown/blue/white:




I hope that my swap partners are happy with these, it has been a fun experience for me. The chatter in our bee has been quite busy over the entire quarter.

Stay tuned - we will be back to our regularly scheduled "mug rug Monday" free mug rug pattern on Monday! We are finally recovering and getting life back to normal after the storm! Pray for those that got hit way harder than us - I cannot imagine how long it will take them to get back on their feet. The process is not fun at all.

Piece!
Michele Hester

4 comments:

  1. I'm a happy partner; your I Spy blocks are a lot of fun. We have been a chatty hive, and I've enjoyed hearing about everyone's process and progress. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those snail trail blocks...they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blocks, Michele. I'm sure they'll like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...