Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pattern testing

I just completed pattern testing for Amy Hamberlin and it was a fun process. I did it because one day I hope to publish some designs and I wanted to know what was involved in the process. Here is the skirt that I made for my daughter Sabra:



Sabra's hair is wet because I had to make her take a bath before she could model for me. She had so much fun! She is quite the tomboy, but she loves her little fru fru skirt!

Don't forget I have a new free mug rug pattern available every Monday for Mug Rug Monday. Click here to see some of those patterns.

 Piece,

Michele Hester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting - it is my only "payment" for blogging.

Beautiful Classic Floral Spray - Machine Embroidery Design

Click here for machine embroidery file Watch this design come to life on your fabric canvas. This gorgeous design has been thoughtfu...